- The world’s first 3D heart has been achieved by researchers at Tel Aviv University. They have successfully printed the heart using a patient’s own cells and biological materials
- Solar Taxi Launched In Kumasi as an initiative by Kumasi Hive and sponsored by Mastercard Foundation that seeks to create environmental, social and economic impact in Ghanaian communities by harnessing the renewable energy of the sun and using it to power our vehicles. Pre-ordering will be available from Wednesday, 10th April on www.solartaxi.co with starting Price of GHS 6999.99 for the Motor bikes , 24,999.99 for the cars (LS model) and 7,999.99 for the Aboboya ( Tricycle ).
- Electric Vehicles in Ghana? If you have ever wondered how much electric vehicle (EV) adoption actually matters for the environment, a new study provides evidence that making this switch would improve overall air quality and lower carbon emissions.
- Google has opened its first African AI Lab in Ghana. When people think of Artificial Intelligence, they most likely think of scenes from science fiction movies, but in reality, it applies to everyday life from virtual assistants to language translation on Google, says John Quinn, an AI researcher. Read more
- Conventional wisdom has always told us that Smiling can make you feel happier and now the scientific evidence is in to support this claim.
The Horizon this week has neurologist Dr. Augustina Charway-Felli talk to host Francis Abban about Parkinson’s Disease. Tune in 9am Wednesday on StarrFM (103.5FM) or tune in online.
Neuroscience experiential days came to an end after stops in three cities across Ghana. Catch the picture gallery here
Innovate Ghana’s Innovation Camp is the best opportunity to provide you with the environment, mentorship and training to enable you impact society. The Innovation Camp will teach you about Human Centered Design, Entrepreneurship, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, STEM Careers and More! Apply now at https://forms.gle/
The Ghana Young Academy presents the second edition of the WriteShop: A two-day hands-on workshop on Scientific writing from 23rd-24th May, 2019. This is a beginner’s level practical scientific writing course that will be run for persons wishing to improve their scientific writing. Apply Here