GhScientific is pleased to announce the opening of its Outreach Grants with a focus on building capacity in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). GhScientific is offering grants of up to GHC 1,000 to eligible and successful candidates. We are excited to support your outreach activity and help you bring it alive.
- The outreach activity must take place between September and December 2021.
- The activity must focus on promoting public engagement with STEM.
- The activity can focus on any group of people; professionals, children, communities, high school students, tertiary students.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be a registered member of GhScientific
- Applicants must complete the application form fully to be eligible for consideration.
- Deadline for application is 15th August 2021.
- Applications from non-members will not be considered.
- Funds provided by GhScientific must be used only for the proposed activity.
- Applications for grant for projects already funded by another group, organization or society will not be considered.
- Funds provided cannot be used to cover salary.
- Applicants will be required to provide a detailed report of the activity, latest by a month after execution.
- GhScientific must be duly acknowledged in all promotional materials, on websites and during the activity.
- If funds are not used for the proposed activity, applicant will be required to provide a refund.